Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2014 Summer Bucket List!

It’s that time again, my friends – Summer Bucket List time!  This is the 4th year that we’ve made a SBL and I’m super excited because the Bean is finally old enough to really get into the activities we have planned for the next couple of months.  We actually started checking things off our list several weeks ago but I’m a total blog slacker these days and I’m just now getting around to sharing our list.  Stay tuned for catch-up posts on our visit to the Zoo, our afternoon shopping at the Farmers Market and the start of swim lessons.  The pictures from Gracie’s swimming classes are pretty much the cutest things I’ve ever seen and she’s doing amazingly well so I can’t wait to share.

I’m looking forward to seeing the other SBL’s that are hopefully shared by my fellow bloggers over the next couple of weeks and K (from Role Playing with Kids); I’m talking to you lady!  We miss you blogging – come back to us!  I know Angela from Please Mommy No More Daddies and Amanda over at Little Monster and Mommies do a Summer Bucket List as well, so I can’t wait to see them.  And if you’ve never done one, please join us!  I think the best thing about making a list like this is that it helps parents like me who lose track of the weeks and realize once summer’s ended that we didn’t do all we hoped to do.  For the wife and I, to-do lists of any kind help us stay on task with family outings and such.  Or, kind of stay on task should I say… “Go on a summer vacation” is on our list this year and we haven’t even started the process of getting Grace a passport.  Did I mention that our trip to Vancouver, BC is in just over 3 months?  Yeah, we’re cutting it close but like I’ve said time and time again, the bigger Grace gets the more I realize that we now permanently operate in warp speed and there’s not much we can do to slow it down.  We just have to fit things in when and where we can folks. :)

*If you’re looking for ideas to make a list of your own, here is ours from 2012 and 2013.
And behold!  Our 2014 Summer Bucket List!


If you do make a Summer Bucket List, be sure to leave a link to your list in the comments below!


4 comments:

  1. YES!!! I was just thinking yesterday, where the heck are all the Summer Bucket Lists?!?? This is a good one, can't wait to see all the pics from your adventures! Now off to put mine in some order other than the scribbled notepad it currently exists. And yes, we NEED to get K back over here blogging...maybe we need to stage a blog land protest for her return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping the good old SBL will get me back into blogging on a more regular basis. I'm thinking it will do that for all of us. I can't wait to read of your summer adventures. :)

      Delete
  2. Excited to be apart of the SBL bloggers!
    http://chunkandmommy.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/summer-bucket-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great list Jen! After reading yours and Amanda's, I'm thinking I need to add to mine!

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...